Easter Holidays – Tuesday 3rd April 11.30am and 2.30pm
A Pirate Adventure will be performed twice – at 11:30 and 14:30 in Lewes at the All Saints Centre, Friars Walk. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. Tickets are likely to sell out, so better to book yours now and beat the crowds! Tickets can be bought in person at The Union Music Store, Friars Walk by All Saints Centre, Lewes and prices include 10% booking fee. All tickets £8 on the door.
Details:~The adventure is about a new pirate recruit, Captain Al, who needs to learn how to navigates the high seas, find & follow the clues, bake cakes in a creepy castle, get a make-over and, maybe, find the hidden treasure!! This 1 hour show includes fantastic original songs, some well known sea shanties, a little gloop and a whole lot of silliness!!
Parent Feedback from Pirate Show:
- Loved it, I have taken my 3 year old and my 5 year old to a few shows before and they easily lose focus – but they were totally absorbed. Thank you!
- Fabulous! Brilliant very inclusive, fun!
- Awesome! We sang along to all the songs!
- “Great!” – (Ryder aged 5.) Parent: I thought it was brilliant, we have the CD and will be singing at home. Really interactive & fun.
*NEW* Show details:
- Running time 50-60 minutes. Performed solo with loads of audience participation! Children (and adults) come dressed in your pirate gear/mermaid/under sea costume to be part of the adventure!
- Suitable all ages, Ideal for 4-9 years. 2 yrs and under sail free, but please book a free ticket so we can keep track of numbers
- Listen to some songs from the show HERE